Not satisfied with your table saw performance? Want to lift its performance? Well, you can certainly try the best replacement table saw fences to upgrade your saw and its service. It’s way easier to get the replacement fence assembly to upgrade DIY. But the fact is choosing the best universal table saw guide is not a piece of cake.
There are a lot of things you have to go through to reach the excellent fence guide. Actually, it’s not even a search for the best. It’s more about looking for the right one that suits your saw and your work requirements. So, we are here with a proper buying and review guide along with reviews of the five high-ranked aftermarket table saw fences. Have a look.
Think This When You Buy a Fence
Never trust a product that doesn’t belong to a well-reputed brand. Sometimes the perfect tool can cost you more than you thought. But everybody knows that money is not the most valuable fact always. The only thing that matters the most is the quality and performance. And it’s something we don’t like, but we can’t deny that high-quality product is usually a little costly. So, if you want a high-quality product that will last longer, get an idea about the price. Then raise your budget if required, and get the best one.
Top Three Replacement Fences Ranked in Market
Shop Fox Table Saw Fence System
|Rip Left||10 Inches|
|Rip Right||25 Inches|
|Front Rail||2 Inch Dia|
|Rail Length||54 Inches|
|Fence Height||2.5 Inches|
OUR BEST PICK
Vega 36 inch Precious Table Saw Fence
|Rip Left||8 Inches|
|Rip Right||26 Inches|
|Front Rail||1 3/4 Inch Dia|
|Rail Length||36 Inches|
|Fence Height||2.5 Inches|
Delta Power Equipment Saw Fence
|Rip Left||16 Inches|
|Rip Right||30 Inches|
|Front Length||63 Inches|
|Back Length||54 Inches|
|Fence Height||2.5 Inches|
6 Best Replacement Table Saw Fences List
- Vega U26 Table Saw Fence System (Best for micro-adjustment)
- Shop Fox Diamond Table Saw Fence (More accuracy by digital readout)
- Delta Table Saw Replacement Fence Bar (Highly stiff for steel tube fence)
- Wixey WR700 Saw Fence Digital Readout (Features a magnetic attachment)
- Shop Fox W1410 Fence with Standard Rails (Very easy to move for ball bearing guide)
- Shop Fox W1716 Aluma-Classic Fence (Simple measuring with magnetic cursor)
I mentioned a shortlist of our best picks so that you can go to the product page through this link directly. There is a lot of tables saw guides that can make accurate and precise cuts. The vast number may confuse you with their different specifications. So, read the details and pick the right one.
We reviewed the five best tables saw fences with their features, pros, and cons to reduce your effort. You might get the perfect one for your saw machine.
1. Vega U26 Table Saw Fence System
|Dimensions||54″ x 8″ x 4″|
|Space to right||26 inch|
|Front Rail||48 inch|
|Back Rail||40 inch|
|Fence Length||36 inch|
Vega is our first choice as a satisfactory brand for the best aftermarket table saw fence. Specifically, this unit is designed with accessible bolt holes of contractor saws, Powermatic (model 66), Delta, and most Sear 10” inch saws. This way, you won’t require to make any holes in it.
When it comes to sturdiness, the Vega U26 stands among the best. The whole Vega fence can easily get adjusted to offer fast and accurate cuts of different sizes.
While there are plenty of other upgrade fences, only a handful of them is as robust as this particular one. Besides, the aftermarket fence is made to fit most table saws. Professional woodworkers who do loads of heavy-duty work will indeed rip a lot from using this replacement fence assembly.
Its price is comparatively light, but its delivery is also reliable enough. However, this doesn’t mean that beginners or DIY hobbyists aren’t going to benefit. If you have a new table saw at a workshop and want a perfect rip fence for it, this 36-inch fence bar is the right one.
What Makes It Different from Others?
The Vega U26 table saw stands out from the rest due to its durability and strength. The unit carefully uses only top-quality materials in its construction. The Front fence rail is made of precision rolled and thick plating tube for extreme stiffness. The rail is epoxy coated with an attractive finish for high durability and reduced friction.
The fence guides are pure light aluminum extrusions for added strength. The bars are designed with side flatness to guide material through the saw blades for accurate and smooth cuts with a black anodized finish. Its inclusiveness also sets it apart by allowing the guide rail to easily on most table saws. All these endless features make it a truly superior product.
What are Excellent Things for Vega U26?
- This Vega fence guide has a sturdy steel construction making it highly durable.
- Allows working with the holes on a saw table, and hence no drilling of mounting holes is required.
- It makes it easier to handle as it only weighs 34 pounds.
- This universal table saw is a saw rip fence that works with so many different saws and woodworking tools for cutting purposes.
- Offers micro-adjustment and additional support for total accuracy.
- Ensures consistently repeated cuts due to its precise measuring scales.
- It comes with jacking plates that help level the guide rail.
- Provides slotted front brackets supports and holds the rails in position at all times.
- There are guide rails used to carry the fence as it slides through the rails.
Impressive Features of Vega U26 Bar
- Buttery smooth rolling
- High quality
- Affordable price
- Fine-positioning knobs
- Solid construction
- Highly compatible
- Easy to follow instructions
Bad Features of Vega U26 Bar
- Installation can be tricky
- Metal burrs from manufacturing
- Only two brackets hold the rail
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the fence length? Not the bar?
The fence length is 36 inches.
Will this rip fence fit a craftsman 21833 contractor table saw?
The outside edge of your saw should have at least an inch vertical surface to mount the rip fence to. If the fence is wider than your contractor saw, remove the factory fence, which perfectly fits the saw.
Will this fence fit a DeWalt Hybrid from front to back?
It should fit with no trouble. The DeWalt hybrid is a standard 27-inch deep.
Does this fence clamp front and back?
Just the front, but its remarkably stable. As for the back, it rides on rubber cushion.
Will it work on a Ridgid 4516?
The table saw fence upgrade will fit any table saw. All you need is just to drill a few holes.
Being the table fence rides on a round tube, what prevents it from swiveling up?
There is a bracket installed on the back rail to keep it stable. Plus, the entire mechanism is rounded on gravity.
How far apart are the mounting brackets?
The brackets can be spaced at whatever interval you want since they are not fixed to the fence bar.
2. Shop Fox Diamond-Classic Fence
|Dimensions||57.3″ x 19.5″ x 7.5″|
|Optional Rip Cut||54 Inches|
|Standard Rip Cut||25 Inches|
|Rail Length||57 Inches|
We have listed the First model from Shop Fox Brand. It’s the Shop Fox W2005 classic table saw fence system. Well, this is the updated professional version of the previous model. That means you’re going to have all the good qualities, including new and better services. For being a trouble fence, it got more popularity from daily users.
It’s a commercial unit basically with more ruggedness, durability, and precise cutting. But that doesn’t mean it’s only for professional works. You can easily use it for residential projects and regular woodworking as well.
The head of the fence guide comes with a tight lock mechanism against the front rail. There’s also a rubber bumper that presses against the rear track. And if you want any last-minute changes, the micro-adjustment screw at the head is going to guide you. If you need an aftermarket upgrade table saw fence, there is no alternative without Shop Fox’s this model. It’s more convenient and friendly than the Delta Biesemeyer fence so that you can try it for once.
What Makes W2005 Different from Others?
The Shop Fox W2005 classic fence table saw guide comes with a unique design that allows using the existing bolt hole of Powermatic Model 66, Delta Contractor saws, and Delta Unisaws, even most 10 inches Sear saws. In a word, it fits most saw of the market.
This fence bar comes with a robust front carriage assembly that offers a long-term performance in plenty of contact areas. It also provides brass wear along with the primary cam lock. That’s how it can minimize front rail wear.
The top surface of the rear rail contains a square tube. Along this tube, a plastic tab slides where the rear of the fence rests.
What are Excellent Things this Fence Carries?
- It offers versatility to different types of saws of 10 to 12 inches according to the existing bolt-hole patterns.
- Allows all-around adjustments through the saw guide mounting system.
- Ensures accurate measurements for precise cuts.
- Provides with jack-style brackets attached to the guide rails.
- It makes it easy to adjust and level the rails.
- It gives adjustable wear pads
- Offers aux saw table and micro-adjustment support.
- It comes with an action lever which is designed with a single locking cam
Impressive Features of W2005
- Easy and straightforward assembling and installing
- Setting the perfect height of the rails is very easy
- Solid table saw guide
- Great micro adjuster
- Pricing is not so high as the qualities
- Great cutting accuracy
- Flexible with directions
- Good longevity
- This aftermarket fence glide is highly smooth
Bad Features of W2005
- Not ideal for heavy-duty works
- A little heavier
- Need to be extra holes for a few saws
- Not highly versatile
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this fence bar allow properly the Dewalt Hybrid saw?
I think it permits the Dewalt table saw because I used DW786 without any trouble with this fence. So it is conceivable since it supports DW786, supports all Dewalt table saw.
Why should I take 30 inches away with 50 inches?
No limit to have 50″ or 30″. It depends on your saw’s capability. If you have a Jobsite table saw, 50 inches saw guide is unsuitable for that. It is indeed used for more extensive than portable saw. So I think now you are clear about which you should use.
Can I remove the W1716 easily?
Why not? You already have known that it is a well-assembled aftermarket fence that you can effortlessly detach. When you feel the need to separate, just take a few minutes.
Is the rail system used for Craftsman 12 inches?
Yes, you can install this replacement fence assembly to the Craftsman table saw (12 inches) with a few modifications. You can need to drill bolt holes.
What type of saw is allowed by W1716?
It is attachable to most saws by making some bolt holes following the requirements between saw and fence.
3. Delta Power Table Saw Fence
|Dimensions||37″ x 6″ x 2.5″|
|Right Cut||30 Inches|
|Length Back||54 Inches|
|Rail Length||63 Inches|
Now, let’s come to our next chosen model for the high performed adjustable fence, the Delta Power 847962005250 table saw rail system with a replacement fence. Want to upgrade your saw to get a precise cut according to your requirement? You can go with this model.
In 20 minutes, you can start cutting with it. It’s a high-quality compact model, which is overall not a wrong choice. The Delta table saw fence comes with a magnified cursor detail to make the measurement more accurate. If you’re having any trouble with its installation, you can get help from the available YouTube video.
What Makes Delta Power Different from Others?
The Delta Power Equipment Corporation’s comprehensive table saw fence provides a unique mounting system. That’s why this table saw guide results in minimal exertion and an exact cut. Its manufacturers have crafted it so that this fence model doesn’t require any further modifications to accommodate different table saws. It easily meets with a Unisaw though it is not a Unifence.
What are Excellent Things Delta Power Carries?
- It provides fence rip dimensions of 16 inches left and 30 inches right.
- Allows full adjustment with an accurate guidance system.
- It offers bracket supports for rails.
- Comes with a 30 inches long and 2-1/2 inches high fence bar.
- Includes a front rail of 2 inches diameter.
- Offers users exact cuts.
- Accommodates drilled bolt holes.
- Capable of coming up with accurate measurements and perfect cuts using a threaded rod.
Impressive Features of Delta
- Clunky saw blade guard and splitter
- Rigid and more extensive material handling capability
- Long-term performance
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets
- Build quality is commercial
- The quite robust front carriage assembly
Bad Features of Delta
- Have to deal with some sharp burrs
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it work like a miter gauge?
No, you have to remember this is a bar or guide for a table saw. It works for a straight cut, not for a miter cut. Now, you got the difference between a fence and a miter gauge.
4. Wixey WR700 Digital Fence Kit
Wixey is one of the well-known brands. It has been serving people with power tools and machines for long years.
Still, they are serving people with excellent performance with their high-quality products and reliability. There is no break in their consistency of providing exceptional services and products.
What Makes Wixey Different from Others?
The Wixey WR700 Table Saw Digital Readout Rip Fence comes with slightly different quick clamp features. These features make the entire tool provide with high massive duty performance.
What are Excellent Things WR700 Carries?
- It comes with WR700 Rip Fence
- Provides bulk performance.
- Offers Genuine Porter Cable replacement part.
- Provides installation manual with the proper part number for identification.
Impressive Features of Delta
- A good fence guide according to the price
- Fits a lot of saws
- This tool is great for portable or Jobsite table saw
- WR700 is not so heavy like Biesemeyer or Incra fence
Bad Features of Delta
- Might be a little big for some saws
5. Shop Fox Fence with Standard Rails
|Dimensions||34″ x 10″ x 10″|
|Fit For||27″ Table|
|Rail Length||49.5 Inches|
Let’s start our reviews with one of the topmost brands Shop Fox and its fence model, W1410. Want a stable and robust fence for your saw but also concerned about the budget? Shop Fox W1410 fence comes with your solution.
Customers rated it as one of the most durable fences for table saws for professionals, which comes with standard rails at a very affordable price. It’s able to get your job done effortlessly with high effectiveness and smoothness in a short time.
Stop worrying about the handle and its regular wear and tear. Unlike most of the plastic levers available in the market, its grip doesn’t give out.
What Makes W1410 Different from Other?
The Shop Fox W1410 comes with a durable material-made large locking lever that locks both the front and backside at a time. Thus, it makes sure a precise result with reasonable accuracy with complete stability and steadiness.
But, if somehow you forget to lock the mechanism into its exact place, it’ll still provide you with an accurate cut. That’s because the unit keeps parallel and aligned to the table saw blade even without locking it.
The best part of this fence is you can smoothly move the rail system just using one figure or a wood piece. Its excellent ball bearing guides, including the rolling tracking system, makes the movement smoother and more accessible.
What are Excellent Things W1410 Carries?
- It amazingly fits with 27-inch saws, including older model versions.
- Provides micro precision adjustment knobs.
- It comes with both left and right-hand sides positioning knobs.
- Offers an anti-kickback system.
- Allows using a specialty track.
- Provides with a very easily described instruction to follow easily.
Impressive Features of W1410
- Well reputed brand
- Easy and quick installing
- Straightforward setup system
- Smooth performance with high accuracy
- Entirely versatile
- Great for heavy-duty
- An adjustable unit as required
- Fuss less locking mechanism
- Comes with additional attachments
Bad Features of W1410
- The drill and tap system is of poor quality
6. Shop Fox W1716 Aluma-Classic Fence
|Dimensions||57.3″ x 19.5″ x 7.5″|
|Max Rip-Cut||30 Inch|
|Rail Length||57 Inch|
This is another product from the Shop Fox family. Here, we’re going to review the Shop Fox W1716 Aluma-classic fence. If you need such a fence to provide you with long-life performance, Shop Fox W1716 is your desired fence model.
This fence model ensures reliability and safety using a rigid quality control program, roughly built parts. This fence always stays fit and fixed in its position because of the cam-lever front locking mechanism.
What Makes W1716 Different from Other?
Including standard rails, this fencing guide also comes with an adjustable magnified cursor, flexible pads, and a measuring tape, which is self-stuck. This measuring tape is for mounting directly to the fence and featuring higher visibility to the metric and SAE scales. It increases the visibility of the numbers with black and yellow numerals.
What are Excellent Things W1716 Carries?
- Offers precise cuts and durability.
- Made of steel and extruded aluminum construction.
- Comes with a cutting capacity of up to 57 inches with 30 inches rip to the right saw blade.
- Ensures fixed and stable position after setting.
- Comes with a right-angle design.
- Provides a torsion box design that makes the fence perfectly stable while wood guiding.
Impressive Features of W1716
- Locking levers are heavy-duty
- Comparatively lightweight
- Quite versatile
- Available at an affordable price
- Magnified cursor
- Adjustable measuring tape
- Easy to carry from place to place
Bad Features of W1716
- Fussy installation
- Poorly written instructions
- Might require someone’s help to install
Keep in Mind While Choosing A Great Table Saw Fence
Before buying a product, we always check it and verifies in different ways. Just in the same way, you should choose the right fence system for the table saw after testing it entirely. No matter how much money you spend on your saw fence extension, it will be a waste if it isn’t a quality product.
Appearance isn’t everything. Don’t fall for anything you get attractive. It would help if you went through a proper verification. And every single thing its own characteristics that makes it a high-quality product.
In this case, the best aftermarket table saw fence also has some significant facts that you should check properly. If you’re really looking for the perfect replacement, saw guide system, go through all the following essentials.
Manual or Electric?
Well, there are two ways to use the table saw guide system, electrically and manually. For once, you have to accept that people don’t like manual things much. It might be fun sometimes.
But when it comes to the same regular work, it becomes dull and also it kills time. So, if you’re going through non-stop projects daily, electric fences will be a better option.
Good saw fences should have better rip capacity than a conventional fence tool. Usually, it varies according to the size of your table saw. Well, if a table saw rail comes with a rip capacity range from 18 inches to 36 inches, you can list it in your best choice of the table saw track system.
And of course, higher rip capacity is always the best choice for large projects. So, you better choose the rip capacity that suits your saw size.
Isn’t it always fantastic to get some more? Well, I’m talking about the accessories that come along with the product you ordered. Most of the well-known brands offer accessories that can assist your saws in boosting up their performance.
So, check appropriately if your chosen table saw rail comes with accessories and what the props are. It might be possible that right now, you’re not going to need those accessories. But that doesn’t prove that you will never go to need them. So, don’t miss the accessories.
Honestly, it’s too disturbing and annoying to have or buy the same kind of parts in different sizes or shapes just because of various main tools. When a single element can use it on other tools, that’s a great thing.
There are available the table saw the track in the market which is compatible with different table saws. Before choosing the right saw rail extension make sure you know that the guide system can fit in more than one table saws.
Choose a Well Reputed Brand
You’re not getting the system for free. You’re going to spend money on it. But this spent money will turn into an investment if the product you get is high-quality and durable. But only a well-reputed brand can offer you the best product with the best quality and durability.
They are trustworthy because they’ll never let their reputation down just for an inferior quality product. That’s why if you don’t want to waste your money, choose the top table saw guide that belongs to a well-known branded company.
Let’s not hope that there will be any problem with the table saw track system you will buy. But, unfortunately, if there’s any problem occurs, what next? All your money and time will be a big waste.
That’s the time you’re going to need a warranty offer or a replacement offer. Most of the brands offer a warranty. But warranty period differs from brand to brand. SO, don’t forget to ask about the details information about warranty offers.
Believe it or not, we have already reduced a lot of your pressure to choose the right table saw fences. We’re not saying that you have to select the products we liked. You can choose as you wish. We’re just trying to guide and help you to make your fence upgrade to provide you with better performance. But which one you’re going to select is all up to you. Don’t make any rash decisions. Choose wisely.